Please read this page carefully before using this web site. This page details the Terms and Conditions under which visitors (hereinafter “You” or “Visitors”) may use this site, and the content of which is owned and administered by Altovart (Pty) Ltd. By using this site, you agree to be bound by all the Terms and Conditions listed below. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Web Site.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the prior written permission of Altovart (Pty) Ltd.
- The entire contents on this web site are believed to offer a full and fair representation of all facts and claims. Interested parties can make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all aspects. Although Altovart (Pty) Ltd uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, any materials, statements, or opinions viewed, downloaded otherwise obtained through the use of the Web Site is done solely at your own discretion and risk. Altovart (Pty) Ltd and its owners will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Web Site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Altovart (Pty) Ltd or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting.
- Altovart (Pty) Ltd Web Site contains links to web sites owned by clients or partners. We encourage our clients, partners and contributors to implement policies and practices that respect your privacy the same way Altovart (Pty) Ltd does. We are not, however in control or responsible for other websites’ privacy practices or website content. If you do decide to visit any third-party sites using links from this Web site, you do so at YOUR own risk.
- Logos and names of companies other than ours may be published on this Web Site. Such publication does not necessarily imply endorsement by such other company. The logos, trademarks and names of such companies are the property of their respective owners.
- Payment Policies: 50% deposit payment to be made upon confirmation of Altovart (Pty) Ltd as the selected vendor. A 50% payment to be made after completion of website, before working files are uploaded / handed over to Client. Payment should be made strictly 14 days from the date of invoice. All Deposits and payments are non-refundable. In view of project cancellation midway through the project, Altovart (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to invoice clients for the outstanding amount owed based on the amount of work done. This estimate is solely based on Altovart (Pty) Ltd' discretion. We are compelled to charge compounding interest at 5% per month from the date invoice is due. We accept as our predominant payment method. For online payments, a 4% additional fee will be charged to negate gateway processing fees. As long as 100% of payment is not delivered to Altovart (Pty) Ltd, Client will not have any rights to display the work done on an online of offline platform.
- Project Timelines: Project Timelines will be communicated to Client during the course of the project. All timelines are provided as a gauge for the Client to estimate the development period. If a fixed deadline is to be enforced, it will be done in a separate document and signed off with the Client. Scope creep, functionalities tweak, changes to text and images etc. will contribute to the delay of the project. Altovart (Pty) Ltd will not be responsible for any delay culminating from change requests by Client during the course of the project, and will not be liable for any penalties of such. Altovart (Pty) Ltd may anytime discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that you do not have any rights in our web site and that Altovart (Pty) Ltd will have no liability to you if this web site is discontinued or your ability to access our web site is terminated.
- Altovart (Pty) Ltd may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time with or without notice. Therefore, you should check this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this web site after the Terms and Conditions are changed indicates your acceptance of those new Terms and Conditions.
- You hereby acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding between you and Altovart (Pty) Ltd concerning the use of this web site, and the content, products, solutions and services available on this web site.